top of page
Insurance Coverage

Request a Free Motorcycle

Insurance Quote 


Whether you're enjoying a long summer time ride, or have your bike stored away for the winter, a motorcycle insurance policy can help protect you and your motorcycle. We offer a comprehensive array of options to help provide peace of mind for every ride.

Optional or added equipment
With Lawrence Associates, your policy automatically comes with $1,000 worth of coverage on after-market upgrades. You can buy extra coverage up to $30,000.

Towing and labor
Reimburses you for the costs of towing and related labor if your motorcycle breaks down or you get in an accident. Policies for Harley-Davidson, Touring and Touring Sport bikes include this coverage automatically, but you can buy it for other kinds of bikes.

Rental reimbursement
Helps cover the cost of a rental if your bike is stolen or being repaired in the shop.

Bodily injury liability coverage*
Covers things like medical expenses and lost wages that result from the injury or death of another driver when you're at fault.

* In some states, this liability extends to passengers on your motorcycle, too. In others, it may be offered separately.


The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move:

car insurance
truck insurance
motorcycle insurance
boat insurance image
commercial auto insurance image

Property damage liability coverage

Covers damage to another person's property when you are at fault. You may be liable for other vehicles, buildings, or other structure.


Medical payments

Covers reasonable and necessary medical expenses that are the result of injury to you or your passengers, like ambulance rides and x-rays.


Collision coverage

Covers damages to your motorcycle that result from a collision with another object, which can include another car or motorcycle, a tree or a building.


Comprehensive coverage

Covers damages to your motorcycle NOT caused by a crash with another vehicle—things like flooding, wind, vandalism and theft. You're typically covered for repairs up to the actual cash value of your bike. Plus, you get to choose your deductible.


Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury

If you get into an accident and an uninsured or underinsured driver is at fault, this covers your injuries as well as your passengers'. Different states have different requirements for this coverage.


Motorcycle and off-road vehicle transport trailer damage

Covers damage and loss of your trailer and motorcycle resulting from collision, rollover and most natural and man-made losses such as earthquakes and vandalism.


Lease/loan gap

If your bike gets totaled or stolen, this pays the difference between what your motorcycle is worth and what you still owe on your loan or lease. To get this coverage, you need to have comprehensive and collision on the same policy.


Latest Business News


2142 Ridgeway Avenue

Rochester, NY 14626

Tel: 585-227-7500


Monday - Thursday 

9:00 am to 5:00 pm


9:00 am to 4:00 pm

Evenings & Weekends by Appointment

Have a Question?



bottom of page